Take-Away at Heimeli
And many things are possible at the Heimeli...
- a winter hike through the romantic Walser village of Sapün to the Heimeli
- the use of our take-away offer (with prior telephone booking)
- a round of curling
- warm up your hands at one of the "fire and flame" places
- the Heimeli toboggan run back down to the valley
- a torchlight hike...
- or of course an overnight stay at the Heimeli with the possibility of being pampered in one of our cosy parlours.
Take-away & sledge fun offers:
- Sledge hire, mulled wine & biscuits*: CHF 20.-
- Sledge hire, non-alcoholic drink (punch / cold drink) & biscuits*: CHF 15.-*Biscuits = changing offer: portion of stomach bread, nut croissants, yeast pastries, 1 piece of cake...
Take-away for the small appetite:
- Fondue stick / "Chäsbängel" for the Basler or with us "Chäsbrügel" CHF 15.-.
- Barley soup in a cup with homemade bread CHF 10.-
- Sausage with bread CHF 10.-
- Vega bread (homemade bread with vegan spread) CHF 8.-
In order to comply with all corona rules / distances, etc., serious planning is important for us. We ask all guests to register in advance at the Heimeli. If it is about a visit on the same day, a phone call (with mobile phone number) is sufficient, if it is about a visit in the future, on the next or the following days, we ask you for an email. This measure saves us having to register guests on site.